It is interesting how life can change in surprising ways in the span of mere months. Right now I am sitting at my brother's dining table in Belton, Missouri thinking about my future and how to start over. My three little guys are downstairs in my "apartment" along with boxes labeled "kitchen", "office" and "games", to name a few. So...here I am...31 years old, starting a single life again after thinking I never would be single again. However, I am excited for this adventure. I have nothing to do but embrace it, for the other option, well, simply would not be me.
So, I search for a new job in an unfamiliar region with the unwavering support of my brother and his family (and the dogs, of course). If you are an employer and searching for someone full of life with great administrative skills, I am looking for you.
On another note, it has been two years since my heart surgery. I am FINALLY building back up my endurance and it is refreshing to feel strong again. So, wish me luck, as I know you will and if you pray say a little prayer for me, pretty please with sugar on top.
No comments:
Post a Comment