It really is interesting what can happen in the span of a few days, let alone 9 years! At times it feels like I was 22 only a day ago, yet other times it truly feels a lifetime away.
Why 9 years? Well...today I had the privilege of re-connecting with an old friend, James. We had a fantastic talk (to be expected) about how short life is and how time passes so quickly. Seize the moments and when you are offered a chance, you take it! No looking back. If there was something unfinished, you finish it instead of wondering or blaming or feeling guilty.
I love passionate people...especially when they are passionate about the gifts we receive on a daily basis and the opportunities to truly live! So...today this was refreshed in me. And I hope it's contagious.
Live, LOVE, and Learn...
Find your voice...don't turn back.
Amen, sometimes we get caught up in the moments of the daily struggle. It's when we stop inhale deep, and realize that we are just clothed bodies in a naked world. A world of commerce and the almighty dollar. Stresses of life ensue and sometimes take over. All in all if you can smile when you don't feel like it, and remain positive when you are down everything else always needed falls into play. Positivity is the only action that defies the laws of physics.
ReplyDelete